Friday, July 19, 2019

♥ Blog 11: Always Winter

As I drift to sleep, I snuggle my lil lamb and dream of the sugar plum faeries dancing in my head...




When suddenly, my eyes flutter open, "Huh this is not my bedroom"! I look around. Ummm... this is not even my bed!! And I definitely do not remember any snow! "What is going on?!"



I search anything that is close to me, What is this? I find one single book, A Lion? A Witch? A Wardrobe? What does that even mean! Opening the cover, I find a map. What could this map lead to? I must know more! I continue to read about a place called Narnia. What an interesting idea.



I ponder the idea of going to another place, could this be Narnia? I look around at all of the white stuff on the ground and falling from the sky. Where is this coming from in the middle of July? This must be a dream. *pinches herself* "OUCH!"


Looking around I see a lion perched on the top of the castle tower. I don't want the lion to eat me so I climb up the tower that is just across from where the lion is sitting. I climb and climb until I reach the top! *huffs and puffs, waves over to the lion* "Hello!" I shout. The lion, in the most calming voice replies, "Hello little one, it seems you are lost."


"Why, yes I am! How did you know", I say. "Well", says the lion "I have been waiting for you for a very long time, Jingie". "You must complete a small deed if you want to get back home" Shocked, how does he know my name?! "ummm what kind of task?" He explains to me about the flying horses and a mysterious waterfall. And then just like that, 2 Pegasus' appear and swoop me into the sky! We fly out the window and they drop me easily down outside. Without a word, they fly away.


Searching high, searching low. I finally find a waterfall. Everyone knows the best things are behind waterfalls, perhaps that is why he sent me here. Touching the water with just my big toe, "woah the water is warm!" I dive in and swim towards the waterfall. I swim with all of my might, but it seems I cannot reach the waterfall. "Oh no", I sigh. I know I must reach it for some reason if I want to get back home. 


After many attempts I begin to get too tired to swim. I make my way back to the bed, worried I will never get back home! I am determined and positive I can do anything that I put my mind to, tomorrow is a new day!


I just want to be home again! I close my eyes and think about my family and my lil lamb and my own bed and my own bedroom, drifting off to sleep...


Suddenly I hear a sound, I jump up! "Huh?!" I look around, my bed!! My lil lamb!! My room!! I did it, I am home!! Was that all just a dream?



Thankful to just be back in my room again, I turn on the light and jump up! I am really home!

_____________________________________________________________
Oυƚϝιƚ Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ

Wearing:

♥ {SH} Queen of Always Winter PJ's
  • TD Baby & Bebe
  • PJ Top, PJ Bottoms, Slippers


♥ Girl 1:
  • Body: Bebe Body
  • Skin: Custom
  • Shape: Custom
  • Eyes: Custom
  • Head: *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alex
  • Hair: Magika Hair // Paisley
_____________________________________________________________
Fυɾɳιƚυɾҽ Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ

☼ K* Narnia Ice Bed 13

☼ Out Now: Richmond Survival Camp - Store

☼ K*Wallside Toddler Bed Sakura 7
☼ Landmark: Baby Sunshine
☼ Marketplace
_____________________________________________________________
Pσʂҽ Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ 

°Sugarflake - Little Miss Stands TD
    Little Miss 1

° Out Now: All That Event
° Sugarflake
_____________________________________________________________
Pɾσρʂ Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ

ツ So Silly Teen Unicorn Headband - Pink Dark ULTRARARE

ツ Landmark: So Silly
ツ Marketplace (Gestures Only)
ツ Flickr
ツ Facebook
_____________________________________________________________
Mιʂƈ. Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ

Location photos were taken: Sansara - Moen & a private location
Windlight(s): 
A-9pm
Phototools- Shadow Testing Light
[TOR] FOGGY - Das Fog
_____________________________________________________________
Sƚσɾҽ Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ

♥ Landmark: ♥Sweet Hearts♥
♥ Facebook
♥ Flickr

2 comments:

  1. It's like reading a children's book - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always so happy to hear you like my posts!

      Delete