Monday, April 15, 2019

♥ Blog 2: Hippity Hoppity, the Easter Bunny is on this way!!

Ohmygoodness!! The Easter Bunny is coming!!! Hurry and dye all the eggs so the bunny can hide them! I always make sure to dye the eggs every color, rainbow eggs are the best! I need to move quickly so I can be ready!


While searching in the garden, I found this strange looking car. Do you think this could be the Easter Bunny's car? I thought that he hopped from home to home delivering the Easter goodies?


So, I went to visit the GIANT bunnies to see if they could give me some answers. They weren't really sure what to say, I think it must be some bunny secret! They just sat there chewing on their carrots. Don't worry East Bunny, your secret is safe with them!



Since, I didn't get anywhere with the giant bunnies I thought I would try the little bunny! Awww, he was working so hard gardening his carrots. I thought if I helped him push his wheelbarrow he might give me some secrets.


Well... that was a bust! I worked so hard helping the little bunny garden and ended with no answers. *Sits at the table and pouts*


Now we will never know! 
_____________________________________________________________
Oυƚϝιƚ Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ

Wearing:
♥ {SH} Easter Bunny Overalls (Bebe)
  • Bebe Only
  • Unisex
  • Shirt, Overalls, Shoes, Bunny Ears, Nose, Tail
  • FREE GROUP GIFT

♥ Currently at: ♥Sweet Hearts♥ Group Gift Wall
♥ Girl:
  • Body: Bebe Body
  • Skin: Custom
  • Shape: Custom
  • Eyes: Custom
  • Hair: Doe: Doe: Cutie [solid]
♥ Boy
  • Body: Bebe Body
  • Skin: Custom
  • Shape: Custom
  • Eyes: Custom
  • Hair: Truth Hair Jon
Poses:

  • Easter Event - Egg dying table (By Dustbunny)
  • MadPea Carrot Car
  • (Luv Puppets.) - Starshine Pose *Freebie*
  • :BoWillow: DIY Garden Planter Mushroom Stool - Darks
Location photo was taken: Larnia 
Windlight: AnaLutetia-AvatarOpt2 whiter

_____________________________________________________________
Sƚσɾҽ Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ

♥ Landmark: ♥Sweet Hearts♥



3 comments: