Wednesday, May 29, 2019

♥ Blog 8: Giraffing Me Crazy at the Zoo

One of my favorite places to be, The ZOO! 



Had to stop for a quick picture with the Zoo's new sign! 
*throws up her lil fingers and smiles big*


My first visit was with the Giraffes! I think they are so amazing reaching high into the trees to pick their most favorite leaves. But as I watched, the baby giraffe was so sad, she couldnt reach the tall leaves. As all the others continued to pick the best leaves, baby giraffe just had to wait for them to fall to the ground. I had to do something... but what...


I got it! I Googled a few silly jokes, those always cheer me up, I bet they will work!

Q: What do you get when two giraffes collide? A: A giraffic jam. 
Q: What is a giraffe’s favorite fruit? A: Necktarines.

I did it! The baby giraffe was giggling like crazy. *wipes her hands* On to the next animals.


Lets monkey around!! My favorite animals at the zoo because they are always so silly and friendly. I wish I could jump in and play with them, wouldn't we have the best time!


Google never fails! I find the best monkey jokes to tell my hairy friends.

Q: What kind of a key opens a banana? A: A monkey! 
Q: What do you tell a bad monkey? A: Stop chimping about. 

We all crack up laughing at the silly jokes! LOL I sit and watch the monkeys for a little while longer before moving to the next animal. Who to visit next!?


My Sara! What is she doing here?! I am so happy to run into her. She is visiting with the wolves, they are so sleek today. I wonder if they get baths (EWWW!) but the mommy wolf's fur is so beautiful. Sara and I find a little hole in the fence, do we dare?? 

We sneak in! No one will believe us, I just know it. I hurry and set my camera so we can get a picture with the beautiful wolf. Just as the camera snaps *wolf growls* UHOH!!! I think we have overstayed our (not so) welcome. RUNNNN!!!!


We make it home safe and sound, Whew! What a day! I tell my sheepy all about my day with the animals. Sheepy is the best listener, especially when I had a BIG BIG day!


Another adventure day in the books, exhausted as I drift off to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________
Oυƚϝιƚ Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ

Wearing:
♥ {SH} Floral Kitty
  • TD Baby & Bebe
  • Girls
  • Shirt, Pants, Sandles

♥ Currently at: All the Little Things (Summer)

♥ {SH} Raider Outfit
  • Bebe Only
  • Unisex
  • Shirt w/ Satchel, Shorts, Hiking Boots

♥ Currently at: ♥ Sweet Hearts♥

♥ Girl 1:
  • Body: Bebe Body
  • Skin: Custom
  • Shape: Custom
  • Eyes: Custom
  • Head: *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alex
  • Hair: Doe: Bonnie (solid) BOW - Blondes
Girl 2:
  • Body: Bebe Body
  • Skin: Custom
  • Shape: Custom
  • Eyes: Custom
  • Head: Bebe Willow Bento Head 1.5
  • Hair: Doe: TRUTH HAIR Loni [Headband]
_____________________________________________________________
Pσʂҽ Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ 

❅ *SF* Peace Stands TD



❅ Currently at: All That Event 
❅ Marketplace
Flickr
Facebook

_____________________________________________________________
 Pɾσρʂ Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ

ツ So Silly Animal Desktop PC PART 2 - Giraffe Ears ULTRARARE
ツ So Silly Animal Desktop PC PART 2 - Panda Pink COMMON


ツ Currently at: Thimble
ツ Landmark to the Main Store: So Silly
Marketplace (Gestures Only)
Flickr

_____________________________________________________________
Fυɾɳιƚυɾҽ Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ

☼ K*Arden Bed in Soft Pink 15



☼ K*Bourbon Dresser - Soft Pink 3
☼ K*Lamp - Soft Pink 3
☼ K*Rug with Resizer - Soft Pink 2



Currently at: All That Event
☼ Landmark to their Main Store: Baby Sunshine
☼ Marketplace


_____________________________________________________________
Mιʂƈ. Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ

Location photos were taken


 Windlight: AnaLutetia-outdoor2
_____________________________________________________________
Sƚσɾҽ Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ

1 comment: