Saturday, June 15, 2019

♥ Blog 9: Up, Up & Away!

Space Force Jingie, ready for take off!!

3...
2...
1...
BLAST OFF!!



*Holds on tightly* Ahhhh!!!!


Whew!! The crew and I finally made it up to the space station. We were greeted by a strange looking man, he said his name was Mr. Spock and that he had spent most of his life out in space. Maybe that is why his head was so big?! *giggles*



He showed us around the space station, they have these really cool doors that go -- WHOOSH - WHOOSH - WOOSH-- when they open and close (untill I get left behind because I was playing with the doors, oopsy!!). I'm going to ask my mommy if I can get one for my bedroom!


We finish the tour at my quarters, WOW what a view! Mr Spock told me to get ready for dinner, tonight we will be having meatloaf with mashed potatoes and gravy, with coconut cream pie for dessert. I heard that space food wasn't very yummy but that sounds amazing!! 


After eating the strange space food (which was as weird as you can imagine and now I cannot wait until I am home for some real food!), returning to my quarters for the evening, I planned tomorrow's adventures with space ships and aliens! I am sure I will be seeing them very soon, what should I even say to them?! Feeling my eyes getting sleep, "fight it", I say, as I lay back on my pillow...


Huh? What happened??! I wake up to find myself in my Mommy's arms, guess it was just a dream! One day I will be an astronaut, blasting off into the universe to visit Mr. Spock and get to explore the space station.


For now, I guess it is ok that I am home, back to dreamland I go. 
_____________________________________________________________
Oυƚϝιƚ Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ

Wearing:
♥ {SH} Astro Kid
  • TD Baby & Bebe
  • Unisex
  • Onsie, Helmet, Tanks

♥ Coming Soon to: Thimble

♥ Girl :
  • Body: Bebe Body
  • Skin: Custom
  • Shape: Custom
  • Eyes: Custom
  • Head: *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alex
  • Hair: Doe: Cutie [solid] /unrig/ - Fatpack
_____________________________________________________________
Pσʂҽ Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ 

°p.o.s.e. women stands 


° Landmark to their Mainstore: P.O.S.E.
° Marketplace


_____________________________________________________________
Fυɾɳιƚυɾҽ Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ

☼ K*Rocket Bed - Space Force Command USA 9




☼ Coming Soon to: Thimble
☼ Landmark to their Main Store: Baby Sunshine
☼ Marketplace


_____________________________________________________________
Mιʂƈ. Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ

Location photos were taken: Solaris Space Station
Windlight: AnaLu - outdoor night
_____________________________________________________________
Sƚσɾҽ Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ

1 comment: