Monday, September 2, 2019

♥ Blog 13: Teach Me How to Ride a Bike

My sister says that if I want to learn to ride a bike, first we must head to the forest so there is lots of room to ride around. She rides faster than the wind I swear it!! 


We arrive deep in the forest and find a nice path for my first bike ride. I packed my teddy and we are ready to learn! My sister holds me tight while I get on. "Don't let go!", I plead as I get on my bike. 


CRASH! *Boom Bang* She let go... I crash straight into a tree! Perhaps the forest wasn't the best place to learn to ride a bike. Crying, I cannot move from under my bike. My sister decides to run for help!


Thankfully she finds our daddy to come and save me! He hurries over and gets the bike off of me, swooping us both into the basket on his bike. You girls shouldn't have come out here! 


"I am just so happy that you girls are safe and ok, just a little scratch so you will be ok this time", he says as he hands us an ice cream cone. "Now lets get you girls home".


My sister hugs me the whole ride home, so happy we are home again where it is nice and safe. 


Determined to learn, we will try this again tomorrow! I believe in me and I want to be a big girl just like my sister. Tomorrow's a new day and an even better day to learn how to ride a bike!
_____________________________________________________________
Oυƚϝιƚ Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ

Wearing:

♥ {SH} Pumpkin Spice
  • TD Baby & Bebe
  • Unisex
  • Shirt, Pants, Shoes, Pumpkin Spice

♥ Out Now: Fall into Fun Hunt

♥ {SH} Fresh Squeezed Lemonade 
  • Bebe Youth
  • Girls Only

♥ Girl 1:
  • Body: Bebe Body
  • Skin: Custom
  • Shape: Custom
  • Eyes: Custom
  • Head: *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alex
  • Hair: *barberyumyum*79(beige)
♥ Girl 2:
  • Body: Bebe Youth Body
  • Skin: Custom
  • Shape: Custom
  • Eyes: Custom
  • Head: {Bebe} Ayla Youth Bento Head
  • Hair: *barberyumyum*T05(03)
_____________________________________________________________
Pσʂҽ Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ 

°p.o.s.e. biketour 

°p.o.s.e. helppp

°p.o.s.e. learn to ride



° Landmark: P.O.S.E.
° Marketplace
_____________________________________________________________
Mιʂƈ. Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ

Location photos were taken: Private Sim
Windlight: Midday
_____________________________________________________________
Sƚσɾҽ Iɳϝσɾɱαƚισɳ

♥ Landmark: ♥Sweet Hearts♥
♥ Facebook
♥ Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment